Covid-19 Outside Visitation Policy
The following restricted guidelines will be mandated for ALL visitors during their scheduled time for visitation.
- All visits must be scheduled during the following times Monday-Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm with Candice Huffman. To schedule a visit call Candice at 540-743-6229 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visits need to be scheduled at least 2 days in advance. Visitation will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- All visits will be limited to 30 minutes.
- NO family members are allowed to enter the facility.
- ONLY 2 visitors will be allowed per session.
- Visitors must provide and wear face masks at all times during visit. Mask must cover nose and mouth at all times.
- Visitors must maintain a social distance of 6 feet at all times during the visit. Visits are only allowed in designated area with a Hawksbill staff member present during visitation.
- No touching or hugging will be permitted during your visit.
- A visitor health screening will be required and completed before your visitation session to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents. If a temperature of 100.4 or greater, cough, runny nose, chest congestion or any other signs and symptoms of Covid are exhibited, visitation will be canceled.
- Only adults and children 5 years and older will be allowed to have visitation due to mask requirements.
- Visitations will take place in the parking lot under the canopy. The canopy will be located to the left of the main entrance.